In our schools, we are leading teachers who are dealing with students who are dealing with traumatic situations. In addition, these teachers themselves may also be experiencing stress and trauma in their own lives. These situations can lead to burnout and impact the mental and physical heath of educators. Designed for leaders in the field of education, this introductory virtual workshop will teach participants how they can confidently and meaningfully support teachers as they care for trauma-impacted students and their own trauma-related issues. This workshop will also help education leaders understand how to move their school forward toward being trauma-sensitive.
This live virtual workshop is offered in a Zoom webinar format with frequent breakout opportunities for participants to discuss the content and deepen their understanding of it in small groups.
- Session Duration: 2 hours
- Maximum attendees per session: 30
- Private Group Sessions Available: Yes
Who Should Attend?
- School Administrators and Leaders
- School Board Members and District Officials
- Regional and Local Government officials and Policy Makers